Take the Lead: April 27, 2016
While the name may have changed over the years, the last week of April has been dedicated to celebrating Administrative Professionals since 1955, with the Wednesday being observed as Administrative Professionals’ Day. The holiday is meant to recognize the work that administrative support personnel perform across wide-ranging job titles and responsibilities. Some welcome the dedicated day for the recognition of their work while others have raised objections to the holiday. No matter your views, it is unquestionable that businesses could not run without their committed administrative staff.
If you have a knack for helping businesses run smoothly, keeping teams organized and playing a part in almost every office function – consider applying for an administrative role that Adecco is currently hiring for:
Administrative Assistant | Winnipeg, MB
To qualify for this temporary Administrative Assistant role, you must have a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and accounting. Supervisory experience will be an asset. This is a part-time position Monday-Friday 12:30 to 4:30 pm.
- High school diploma or equivalent knowledge
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook
- Accounting knowledge
- Have clear criminal background
- Be able to provide 2 work related references
Apply here today.
Senior Technical Administrative Assistant | Langley, BC
Our client, a reputable financial establishment, is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Administrative Assistant to join their team in their Langley office.
Senior Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Technical knowledge of systems
- Post-Secondary Diploma or Certificate
- 5+ years administrative support experience
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Find out more here.
Administrative Assistant | Saskatoon, SK
Adecco is currently hiring for temporary Administrative Assistants in Saskatoon, SK.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Data Entry experience; attention to detail
- 1-3 years of administrative or office experience
- Positive attitude, flexible, and willing to learn
- Experience with SAP is desired
If you are interested in this Administrative Assistant position, please apply online today.
Administrative Coordinator/Receptionist | Vaughan, ON
Our client is a growing residential and commercial real estate company looking for an Administrative Coordinator to become a part of their team. Located in Vaughan, this company is looking for someone who would be responsible for:
- Answering telephones, directing calls and taking messages
- Sending copies and scans
- Performing inventory and ordering office materials, supplies, etc.
- Managing calendars and arranging appointments for the CEO and others
- Attending meetings, recording and transcribing minutes
- Greeting customers in person, providing them with information about the company and assisting them with their needs
- Assisting in organizing the company’s events and functions when necessary.
If you feel you are a good fit for this Administrative Coordinator position, please apply here.
Data Entry Clerk/Computer Support | London, ON
The successful candidate will be responsible for data processing activities, system and application testing, and supporting a community of end-users.
- Minimum high school diploma
- Minimum of 2-3 years of strong data entry experience
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (creating formulas, pivot tables, updating spreadsheets)
If you are interested in this Data Entry/Computer Support position, please apply online.
Executive Assistant | Toronto, ON
We have an exciting Executive Assistant job in Toronto, ON. To qualify for this position you must have a minimum of two years of administrative assistant experience, have extensive experience booking complex travel arrangements (including international travel) and possess strong computer skills. Our client is strong, reliable and committed to helping you grow personally and professionally. They are looking for a resourceful, highly organized and professional individual to join their team. This is a temporary to permanent position with an hourly rate of $22.50 to $25.00 depending on experience.
Find the required qualifications for this role and apply here.
Please visit adecco.ca or roevin.ca to view all our available job openings across Canada and sign up for alerts. If you know of anyone currently looking for an administrative position, please share this blog post with them and help somebody find their next great career today!